Leadership is the most powerful lever for change in an organization. Leaders’ words and actions are amplified throughout the organization.
These words and actions create an environment where people thrive or wither. Which is the case in your organization?
Our projects range from coaching individual leaders and leadership teams to developing succession planning and talent review systems.
For leadership retreats, we often partner with Team Higher Ground who provide never to be forgotten adventure and experiential learning.
- Executive coaching
- Executive team development
- Board evaluations and development
- Leadership development strategies and programs
- Diversity in leadership talent pools
Credentials and Approach
- Responsible for talent reviews, succession planning and leadership development at one of Canada’s largest telecommunications companies
- Co-designed and co-facilitated the Executive Development program for the Australian Institute of Management in Queensland, Australia
- Training including
- Workshops with leadership thought leaders including Marshall Goldsmith, Dave Ulrich and Jim Bolt
- Governance Workshop with John Carver
- Certified Myers Briggs Type Indicator MBTI® Practitioner
Diane is ahead of her time. She is on a mission to ensure companies understand the power of people which includes building trust, empowerment and engagement. Diane is a thought leader who can help guide leaders and companies on where to spend their time and effort in regard to people programs but also in terms of their strategic plan. Diane understands the balance needed between people programs and where the business needs to go to be successful. Overall, Diane is a pleasure to work with but also an outstanding mentor for ALL levels of an organization from the Board to the front line.
Senior Vice President, Human Resources
The Brick Warehouse