Tell and Sell is not good enough. Meaningful stakeholder engagement is the key to deeper understanding, truth speaking, root cause problem solving and creative collaboration. Our processes amplify the voices of stakeholders and support effective decision-making.
Our projects range from municipalities wanting to engage citizens in policy change to businesses wanting to engage customers, employees and suppliers in improvement initiatives.
- Design and facilitation of large group meeting processes
- Research including document analysis, interviews, focus groups, and surveys
- Dialogue through approaches such as Future Search, World Café, Open Space and Circles
- Facilitation of stakeholder advisory groups
- Engagement strategies to ensure success of cross-boundary, multi-sectoral initiatives
Approach and Credentials
- Extensive experience in stakeholder engagement
- Training including
- Citizen Engagement MOOC, World Bank & London School of Economics
- Graduate Program in Dialogue, Deliberation and Public Engagement, Fielding University
- Effective Public Involvement, Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers
- Member of the global Art of Hosting community of practice which promotes a wide range of participatory processes
Diane worked with our organization as a facilitator in the development of a good neighbour agreement with local community groups. Her guidance of the negotiation process was extremely valuable. With her assistance our organization was able to discuss sometimes difficult and sensitive issues in a productive and positive way with our neighbours. Diane set a tone of mutual respect during the negotiation sessions, and ensured that the viewpoints from each group were represented in the crafting of the agreement. At the conclusion of the process we are extremely happy with the agreement document and Diane’s work in its creation.
Chair of the Board
Calgary John Howard Society