The big eat the small; the fast eat the slow. How will your organization “win” in this business environment, however you define winning?
Strategic Planning helps you develop the long view on how to create lasting success and shareholder value.
Our projects range from working with entrepreneurs to develop plans for startups to working with Boards, Councils, and Senior Leadership Teams to gain strategic clarity and develop long-range plans.
- Mission, vision, strategy development
- Organization assessments using quality frameworks
- Strategies for turnarounds, startups, diversifications and expansions
- Organization performance measures and balanced scorecards
- Strategy alignment and deployment throughout the organization
- Facilitation of strategic planning retreats
Approach and Credentials
- Extensive experience facilitating strategic planning sessions for all types and sizes of organizations
- Training including
- Scenario planning
- Strategic planning processes
- Performance metrics
Diane MacDonald has led and facilitated the Department of Surgery’s retreats and strategic planning sessions for many years. These meetings have consistently achieved the desired goals and objectives. Many of the issues addressed have been challenging yet broad consensus and resolution have become the norm. The Department has every confidence in Diane’s abilities and experience.
Dr. John Kortbeek
Clinical Department Head
Department of Surgery
Alberta Health Services, Calgary Zone